Here are some things that have happened or will be soon happening in beer
- Torque’s Rabbit Punch Black IPA seasonal is rolling out to Liquor Marts and Beer Vendors around town. Also, they’ve got a number of interesting small batch releases at their taproom. Torque has also released the names and specific beers for their winter survival pack which is coming out in December.
- Nonsuch has released their bottles. They’ve been sent to a distributor for distribution around town. Expect to see them at select liquor marts and beer vendors. For Liquor Marts you can watch store inventory here. Nonsuch has also put a new Tripel on at the Common at the Forks.
- Barn Hammer has released their Fur Trader Winter Ale and it is available on tap and in bottles at the taproom. It should also be available in bottles at local Winnipeg liquor marts soon. Check the inventory for stores here.
- Surly is sending their Abrasive double IPA to Winnipeg. It is available at Quality Inn, Park West, and the Canad Inns Winnipeg locations. Damien, son of Darkness, has been released and is available at liquor marts and beer vendors in the city. As well you can still get Furious Black IPA, the 2016 bottle of Darkness. The 2017 bottle of Darkness will be released on December 2nd (It’ll be a good day for big beer lovers) so add that to your calendar.
- Half Pints will be releasing it’s Barley Wine (Burlywine) for the first time since 2014. This will be on December 2nd and if you like Barley Wines, put it in your calendar.
- Finally, Little Brown Jug will be celebrating 1 year of brewing on December 9th. They will have treats, beers, and brewery tours to enjoy at the brewery. For more details check here.
That’s all I have for this week. I’d like to request your help. If you become aware of any cool beer news, events, or upcoming items that you think are worth sending out, please send them to me at email@example.com
Thanks for following along