Hey folks. Blogging in this day and age is crazy. So much is happening that it is hard to keep up. I’m super happy about that and wouldn’t want it any other way. I’ve been working like crazy and I’m posting this at the dentist office. So it’ll be a shorter one with just a few highlights.
- Nonsuch has released a special beer in collaboration with Brandon University for their 50th anniversary. It’s a Brandon only release so you’ll have to hit up a friend there and hope there is some left.
- Torque is releasing their Hazy Whaler NEIPA in six packs soon. Be sure to watch for that.
- Coast to Coaster has begun at Liquor Marts. This is a couple of months of fun new beers. So be sure to check it out.
- Barn Hammer has a new NEIPA that is worth checking out. They’ve got it in cans as well as in tap at their brewery.
- Devil May Care, the love child of Colin Koop and Steve Gauthier (two super awesome brewers and guys) is open and brewing now out of Stone Angel. Watch for their beer as these guys are talented and fun.
- Flatlander’s beer festival tickets went on sale. This event is the highlight of my year for beer as it gives an opportunity to try new things from local and non-local breweries alike. Take a look at my writeup from last year and be sure to grab tickets.
- Finally for today I just wanted I congratulate all the MB breweries that won medals at the Canadian Brewing Awards.
I’ve likely missed a lot so be sure to follow the local breweries on twitter and, of course, me. I retweet and tweet about a lot that’s happening as well.
Thanks for following. I’ve got more to come.