Here are some things that have happened or will be soon happening in beer:
- There will be an Introduction to Off-Flavours course on Tuesday, November 14th at 595 Wall Street (Hosted by Barn Hammer) with guest – BJCP certified judge and Cicerone Chris Miller (he’s awesome). More details and tickets can be found here.
- The “Hunt for the Red October” featuring Nonsuch, Stone Angel, Half-Pints and Torque will be held on Monday October 23rd, 2017. This event brings together these four breweries in friend competition to see who has the best red/amber ale. More details and tickets can be found here.
- Trans Canada Brewing Company is official open. Regular hours will be from 4-11pm Wednesday-Sunday. They’ve released a number of new beers and will have more on the way. Keep up to date with them here.
- The Pro/Am brewing competition wraps up this weekend. With over 400 entries it is a large competition of home brewers and pros. The awards ceremony is open to the public and will be held tomorrow, October 21st, at the King’s Head Pub. It begins at 7pm.
- One Great City has a new seasonal beer, a Baltic Porter, that is available at their Brew Pub now. Torque will also announced they were brewing a Belgian Quadruple which will be coming out in the future. Be sure to check their websites and twitter accounts for up to date info on the beers they have on tap.
- The Craft Beer Advent Calendars will be coming out on October 27th. For quantities and locations check here.
That’s all I have for this week. I’d like to request your help. If you become aware of any cool beer news, events, or upcoming items that you think are worth sending out, please send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for following