Hey folks. For those who follow me on Twitter you know I’ve been dealing with a sick household. Both myself and my daughter have been sick preventing me from being able to do my advent calendar write-ups. I’m feeling better today so hope to catch-up this weekend.
I haven’t been able to keep up with the beer scene much this week either but there are few things I’ve mentioned that are still coming up.
- Little Brown Jug will be celebrating 1 year of brewing on December 9th. They will have treats, beers, and brewery tours to enjoy at the brewery. For more details check here.
- If you are looking for plans for New Years Eve there are a couple of options where beer is heavily involved. The 6th annual Resolution NYE Gala will be taking place at a new venue this year, the Delta downtown Winnipeg. It should be a fantastic event that includes both local breweries and Capital K spirits. For more info and to buy tickets check here.
- As well, Peg Beer Co. will be having a Beer vs Wine New Years Eve dinner that should prove to be fantastic as well. Chef Aaron Epp will be cooking up some sweet foods to be paired along with both beer and wine. For details, menu, and tickets check here.
- Barn Hammer is also releasing bottles of its 2016 Russian Imperial Stout today. They will be on sale at 1pm.
- Finally, a ways into the future, January 29th, Barn Hammer and A Loaf and Honey will be hosting a 5 course beer dinner at Barn Hammer’s Taproom. The event sounds awesome and I hope everyone checks it out. More details and ticket info here.
That’s all I have for this week. I’d like to request your help. If you become aware of any cool beer news, events, or upcoming items that you think are worth sending out, please send them to me at email@example.com
Thanks for following along