Here are some things that have happened or will be soon happening in beer:
- There will be an Introduction to Off-Flavours course on Tuesday, November 14th at 595 Wall Street (Hosted by Barn Hammer) with guest – BJCP certified judge and Cicerone Chris Miller (he’s awesome). More details and tickets can be found here.
- The Craft Beer Advent Calendar has official been released. This years theme is “All-Star edition”. I imagine we can expect some of the best beers from the past calendars. I’ll be profiling each beer/brewery again this year so be sure to follow me and follow along starting December 1st. If you want one of your own or want to get one as a gift, quantities and locations are here.
- Torque’s Rabbit Punch Black IPA seasonal is expect in November. As that fast approaches be sure to follow them on twitter for specifics on release dates.
- One Great City has a new seasonal beer, a Neapolitan Milk Stout, that is available at their Brew Pub now. Torque, fresh off a variety of Pro/Am medal wins, has brought back their silver medal winning Mangoza! It’s a treat, so be sure to get out and try it. Stone Angel has a new Irish Stout coming soon. Be sure to follow them on twitter for details on release. Be sure to check their websites and twitter accounts for up to date info on the beers they have on tap.
- Surly is sending their Abrasive double IPA to Winnipeg. It will be available this upcoming week at Quality Inn, Park West, and the Canad Inns Winnipeg locations.
- The Beaus and Half Pints collaboration – Killer Kvass – launched officially yesterday. My writeup on this interesting beer is coming soon.
That’s all I have for this week. I’d like to request your help. If you become aware of any cool beer news, events, or upcoming items that you think are worth sending out, please send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for following along